Hi,my name is Thuyoanh(female)and my birthday is Decemeber 29,1993. I am recently getting to know this person but I"m not sure if he's genuine or how this relationship will go. His name is Draekar and his birthday is December 3, 1992. Can you give me insights on this situation? Thank you

He's not being completely truthful with you about his life and his feelings. You are right not to trust him. as much as he does like you and wants to get to know you he is not being 100 percent truthful about his past relationships and he is not being kind to you about how things have been going for him.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.