I am Keishia, female and born June 6, 1992
I am including Chazz, male and born April 4, 1991

We almost dated but I found out he had a girlfriend secretly. Now he is trying to still talk to me and be my friend. Is he doing this because his relationship isn't working?

He's doing this because he still wants to date you. He does not enjoy the other woman in his life but he is too fearful to move on. he wants to keep you in his life and he hopes you will eventually agree to be the other woman.  
Sorry , he is a cheater. He will cheat his whole life through .  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.