Psychics/Confused about what happened at work

Question
Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for helping me.

I am confused on my work and am so emotionally overwhelmed about it I have no intuition concerning it.

I don't know where I should be, or what I should be doing. Every time I get a great opportunity, it seems I clash with the environment though I try to be nice to everyone and aim to get the job done. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I think it's mainly because I keep putting myself in the wrong place. No matter what, unexplained events occur that also interrupt me getting to work or being able to do the job.

I'm confused about what field/sector of work (online, in person, in another state) should I be in. I have no idea the kind of work I should be doing. My name is S h a n e a in NY, my DOB is december sixteenth nineteen eighty seven born in NY, NY. I am olive toned with brown eyes and hair.

My Questions:
1. Should I be working in a different state, online, or in person where I am.
2. What type of job should I be doing (or field, i.e. health, sports, etc.)?
3. Why do none of my past jobs work out for me despite my passion to do great?
3.

Answer
Hi, I'm answering you from the question pool, which means you were referred there by the volunteer you requested. If you wish me to answer your question, kindly take a minute to read my profile - see who I am, and then note that I will only answer one question briefly - but for this you have to give the details as requested.

This link is good to check on how to ask those right questions, to get a better answer https://moonwhisper.com/psychic-abilities/top-ten-good-questions-to-ask-your-psychic

Psychics

Gipsy