I am having a dilemma. I am a married guy and we've been together for 12 years but no kids but i never cheated inside 12 years . I met this girl at work and unexpectedly developed a connection with her. We have so much in common, from family situation to the way we react with people. we also have the same interest and sometimes we communicate through minds, i mean we don't have to talk we suddenly know what we're thinking. we enjoy the company of each other. we both know how we feel for each other but she choose not to commit with me. now, we stop our communication.
I want to know if our paths will cross again and end up together in the future?

Cedric, born October 27, 1977
France 2.23 A.M

Leonora, born november 16, 1990

From what I can see she would only be with you in the arrangement that you would leave your wife. She does not want to be the other woman in your life and knowing her feelings are growing for you she has pulled away in hopes that things would cool down.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.