There is a guy whose name is David he was born on Oct 16, 85. I was born in Nov 28th, 1985.
I want to know how dose he feel about me and whether he is my soul-mate!

Just a bit of background: We have been always so close to each other, but really didn't get to know one another the way that we should. For example, I was friend with his sister and his cousin, and he was friends with my brother. We were classmates as well.
I think he wanted to initiate a relationship at some point but for some reason it never happened. Its been few years that we have not talked to each other and we are just friends on Facebook. But, I cant think of anyone else who can connect with me to the same level.

Thank you

ANSWER: hello there Angie
numerology wise you are not soul mates and its hard to see the two of you having relationship also it sound wird when you tell me he connect with you on certain level and tells me you do not speak to each other , which makes me wonder who do you know you are connecting without talking to each other? I have also shuffled the tarot to check how he feels about you and I could not see him being in love or wishing to make serious commitment in this regard therefor I suggest maybe its more of a wishful thinking on your behalf and not what really is going on. I suggest the two of you charry some similarities in your nature both very dedictated and seek perfection and also very indpendent but thats all there is to it and maybe planning relationship wtih him is not a good idea for you as it can be very dissapointing for you. sorry about that.  

QUESTION: Inbal, thank you for taking time and giving me a reading. I noticed that I entered my DOB wrongly, its actually is on NOB 20TH 1985. Sorry about that, but Woulds that change anything?

yes it change the chances to you and him being together  to even less possible than before. its time to move on and as I say it I must note that when you come to a psychic you want them to give you accurate answer you provide them with the detailes needed accurately and it is my constant believe that in this question you did not do so not only about the birth date but also about other details and the only thing that this can cause is wrong reply or not accurate reply. just for you to know if you  use any psychic in the future

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site