Psychics/Dreams and Is There Life after Death?

Question
QUESTION: Hi, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I have been searching for the Truth since I was a teengager. I am now 65 years old. I have researched all Religions, including, Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists and Mormons.I have always believed that after the death of our body, we live on in the next realm in a spirit body. But when I came across the Jehovahs Witness, they told me that when we die, both our body and soul die, and they referred to a paragraph in the Bible. I am now confused and I don't know who or what to believe any more. Is the Bible correct in saying that Body and Soul die, or not? Could you please offer me some advice regarding this issue.

ANSWER: Very warm greetings Collin,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual Christian Intuitive reading.

Your question is a good one and one that has been asked before.

The Holy Bible is very clear on this matter with many supporting passages that life most definitely continues after our physical life has expired. We immediately step into our Spiritual Body and go to our appointed place in the many realms of Heaven or another place. As for the soul, it is immortal! It cannot ever be destroyed by any means as it has been given unto each person by God and is our eternal spiritual gift.

It is important to understand what the Christian Holy Bible says about the Afterlife and not fall for teachings that do not reflect that as with what other denominations or religions may believe.

The principal reason for God sending His only beloved Son Jesus Christ to earth to incarnate is to Save Mankind through Jesus. By Jesus' sacrifice on the cross He has erased all of our sins and taken them in our place. He was crucified, He died and was buried. But on the third day He arose (*resurrected*) according to Scripture and remained for another 40 days on earth where many saw Him, spoke with Him, ate with Him, and interacted with Him before He ascended into Heaven. Therefore, we will also resurrect just like Jesus did and continue living our life in spirit for eternity.

There are those from other religions and denominations who would like to confuse you. But know that there is no "death." Saying that there is and that the soul and spirit exist no more after the physical passing of a person is a falsehood. The soul and spirit keep on living for eternity according to God's Holy Word in Scripture. It is important to know and understand that.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our LORD Jesus Christ, which according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in Heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see Him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of their grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from Heaven; which things the angels desire to look into." -- 1 PETER 1:3-12 KJV

The KEY to believing that there is Life after this present physical, incarnate one is over is in what Jesus Christ has said unto us.

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

So, in His saying these things in Scripture, He is *assuring* us of the continuation of life after this one expires. When you give your life to Jesus Christ and become saved you will most certainly continue life with Christ in Heaven for all eternity. There is no doubt about that.

Here is further proof of Heaven when you ascend.

"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in Heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter."  -- REVELATION 4:1 KJV  

And even further PROOF that life does not end when our physical body does here on earth.

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the Heavens." -- 1 CORINTHIANS 5:1 KJV

"For He is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto Him." -- LUKE 20:38 KJV

JESUS CHRIST SPEAKS:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." -- JOHN 5:24 KJV

"As thou hast given Him power over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given Him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." -- JOHN 17:2-3 KJV

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Collin, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures (They bear repeating!):

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

QUESTION: Thank you Christian Intuitive. I will now dispose of all JW's books and Bibles and go back to what I believed before I became confused with the JW's. Yesterday I had a dream, where this man in a long black gown and a white collar, was lying in a coffin above the ground. He was trying to tell me something, his lips were moving but no words came out. I asked him again and I said, are you telling me not to go with the JW's, and he nodded his head. Then other people that were around, were telling me that same thing, ' Don't go with the JW's '. I said, ' but I am only enquiring', and the I woke up. It was a very powerful Dream. I presume, that someone is trying to tell me something.

Answer
Dear Collin,

Thank you for your follow-up comments on the spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

The decision you have made, I am being advised by Spirit, was due to God's prompting to your heart and soul to follow only His correct path and none other.

It is important to not become confused with other lines of thinking and beliefs as it pertains to good, sound Christian teachings. God gave you a wonderful instrument with which to discern such things: Your Heart. Whatever does not ring true in your heart is not your truth.

Concerning the dream you had, Spirit says that was a further message that God wants you to go the right way with what the Christian Holy Bible says instead of other teachings that do not reflect that.

The man in the long black gown and white collar was a prophet who represents God. The message was very clear to heed what he was saying, as well as that of the support group that was also there, Spirit says. And you must also bear in mind that God speaks to people through dreams according to Scripture. And indeed He was bringing you a most important message through that dream.

Here is Holy Scripture to support that dream and what was happening.

"And He said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream." -- NUMBERS 12:6 KJV

Here is further Scripture on that occurrence:

"In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then He openenth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction." -- JOB 33: 15-16 KJV

You were led to come here for this Spiritual information and my prayer is that God will continue to guide you along your path. May God bless you always, Collin, in ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†