Psychics/dreams tell us which way to go and show process

Question
Shariananda,

I need some help understanding a dream.  I have had this dream repeat in various ways, but the these  is returning to the same job after I was let go.  I never apply for the job.  I'm just notified to return.   Last week, I had the dream again, but this time I was not told where, Pete's (boss) office is.  So I go around asking people where his office is but I can't find anyone to help me.   I went to some black women's office and ask but they don't know who he is so I ask if I could borrow their phone book so I can try to find out .   The black woman who handed me the phone book told me I was ugly but I told her she had a beautiful face.   I told her to fill the bowls in her office with fish.  she liked my suggestion.   I also ran into a man who knows Pete, but he got a call on the phone and never was able to help me find Pete's office.  I spent most of my first day looking for his office,  I actually never found it.   thank you

Marian

Answer
Marian--
Every dreamer has a vocabulary of symbols that mean something to her or him.
When the dream occurs once, you can pretty well take it apart and allow the symbols-- such as offices, black women, and going from place to place-- tell you that you are seeking and sorting through transition in your life.You are also trying to come to terms with issues of worthiness and support (looking for help and guidance).

But when you have a dream that reoccurs, you are being told to do something about the issues being repeated.
The first thing you can do, is recreate the dream in a day dream state. So just close your eyes in a peaceful environment a way from others and remember the dream as best you can and change it. Where you are not given answers in the original, give answers. Where you miss someone in one place, find them or have them be there. It is a way to address the subconscious and give it peace and order and control. Which is what you do not have right now. Second thing, is to ask yourself, what is this dream trying to tell me--if I guess? That's always easy with good imagination and intuition. For more information see my Dream discussions on You Tube at channel Shariananda Oracle (Oracle Shariananda).

You may also have old issues of worthiness as I have said, so review your strengths and good traits and make a list--also make them be what you focus on. You are as beautiful as the black woman in your dreams, and as competent. The Universe wants you to know that. (Sometimes our dreams are where our angels and guides speak to us).

So, right now you are changing from an old way of being and thinking now; as a result that job is gone, God (or the Universe) is preparing you for another. Be expectant and forgiving of those unenlightened people at your old work. Take some time out each day to just sit quietly(or lay down) with your eyes closed to get the inner motivation and understanding of yourself that is deeper than you know.

It may seem like all you'll be doing is rushing about in your mind, worrying, and feeling mean emotions about your lost job, but you will be healing and preparing at a deep level. New wisdom and direction will come to you. Just be sure to say "thank you for helping me" every time you do it.

Also do not go to bed after strenuous activity, drinking or eating. It affects dream life. Stretch and drink a sip or two of water. This will relax you and assure no nightmares for you will need to go to the restroom during the night.  Blessings--Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)