Psychics/"Eat Love Pray"

Question
There's a guy named Chris. We talked about things. He stated he isn't interested in me in any way other than friendship. I suspect  his term for friendship means "friends with benefits". Since I am not wanting this type of friendship with any man I've decided to move on. I told him goodbye. What I want it know is what can I do to push forward and move past him. The feelings I have and really get over him once and for all. I feel like a fool.

Answer
Katrina,

You are not a fool. We all fall in love with people who are not mature or worthy of us.
It takes a few of these bad relationships--whether long distant or nearby--to teach us the lessons of how to choose and what is good for us or not.

If he blocked you on Facebook and took your friends, he was not honorable and was certainly not in love with you. He was just playing in cyber space. I am sure you have seen the program, "Catfish" about people who pretend to be someone they are not just to get the affection and attention of someone they have met online. They are careless and unkind, and they really mess with the people's minds and hearts. Be grateful that this sneak thief did not do you like that.

You are young and you are resilient. I can't tell you how to move on because heart break is like losing someone to death. Everyone heals at their own rate and the process is just that a process. But I can tell you simple walks and water, more TV and funny movies will help release your anger and hurt. It is good to keep talking about it, but try to forgive him for as long as you begrudge him, the more you muddy your own soul.

You must take a day at a time and live. Read "Eat, Love, Pray." by Elizabeth Gilbert.  You are worthy of love and can find it in yourself and not with fools like him. Always, Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)