Psychics/First time ever trying this - seeking new relationship advice :)

My name is Corey Bartlett, and my birthday is March 15, 1978. I have never written to ask for psychic advice before, but I feel very strongly about others having the ability to see things many of us cannot. I hope you can help. :) I have just started a new relationship, after being mostly single for 8 years. The gentleman's name is Joshua Logan, and his date of birth is August 15, 1977.
My question is this:  we have just started a relationship with a great deal of distance between us, but are more than willing to take on the challenge. We have had crushes on each other since we were young, and are both wondering if we are finally where we belong? We've both had more than one failed attempt at a relationship and are nervous, as I'm sure all new couples are, but I want to know - are we finally in our "final" relationship? Have we both truly fallen in love and belong with each other?
I appreciate your help and am so thankful for not only your gift of insight, but your kindness in volunteering to answer my question. I look forward to hearing from you!! Thank you again. :)

Dear Corey
unfortunatelly I could not be sweet for the first experience you are having with psychic because numerology suggests that althouh you and Joshua can understand each other greatly from distance as you share some similarities in your characters when come to long term relationshp there are very little chances it will be a succesful experience once you spend real time with each other. there is no doubt in me that Joshua is charming not because of his picture you send me but because numerology suggest he master in being charming to others as it is very important to him and also as he grew with a very influencal mother so the female sides of his personality are showing strongly causing not only most of the people but especially the femele to love him dearly and try to give him thinkgs and care for him as an endless child that he is. however I could not promise you his endless loyalty because not only he himslef is not sure what he wants in this life but also because he never sees to keep looking for more no matter what he gets and always keeps a door open in his heart and he also tend to smooth facts when it comes to his appearing good to others while you are more intuitive more sharp and fast to decide what you want from you and others and can easily fall into the category of responsible adults who wants to look after the child that Joshua is and it is likely that you will find yourself doing all the work to pull this relationship forward while he is just existing there charming everyone. I am afraid that although the tarot showed that he has feelings for you it seem that he is not very ready to take serious commitment as he says and that about five months from now he will not keep his commitment because others will interfere in between you and the relationship will not sustain. so here is my advise about it as I know you are free spirit and might chose to try any way to have serious relationship with him. keep trying for five months if around june you still feel you both are doing great and made it to be together start make long term plans as obivously the tarot and numerology do not tell you the truth , but just for sake of you not getting dissapointed do not make long terms before June this way you can still give it a try I am a great believer in human wishful power but avoid great dissapointment if it would not. wishing you good luck in your journey.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site