QUESTION: hello, my name is fernanda cardenas, i am 21 years old. born may 17, 1993. i have a question because i have some doubt about religion. so i am a catholic, i believe in god, but i am not religious. i grew up in a catholic family, so my religion, therefore is a catholic. but i always wondered about life after death. my grandparents passed away not too long ago, and i miss them dearly. are they in heaven watching over me? and does that mean that only certain people go to heaven? like only good people? like lets say my grandma is in heaven but my grandpa was a bad person, does that mean hell go to hell? like everyone that was good is just in heaven like "we made it guys" and all the bad people are in hell. how are the loved ones supposed to feel about that? just sad that they aren't there with them and accept it? also, is being gay a sin? i know people who are very religious and say being gay is a sin but honesty if 2 people are in love aren't they entitled to love each other? i know i might be asking a bit of a lot of questions but i am lost. i hope to hear from you soon. thank you so much for your time.

ANSWER: Warm greetings to you, Fern.

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

You need to be reassured that there is most certainly life after death. When our earthly existence expires at our appointed time we step out of our physical body and right into our spiritual body where we will remain for eternity in the spiritual realm.

"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter." -- REVELATION 4:1 (KJV)

I do not believe Catholics mention life after death much at all. But the fact remains that Jesus has assured us that if we are with Him and have given our life to Him we can enter into the Heavenly realm and remain with Him provided we have been saved/born again. If a person has not been saved while on earth they cannot enter into Heaven as per Biblical teachings. That is why it is so important to become saved as soon as possible as nothing could be more important to a person than assuring their salvation.

I cannot say where your grandparents are as all depends upon God but God will show His Divine mercy to all who are with Him and have given their life to His only begotten Son Jesus Christ. Those who have passed on do have the capability to return and visit their loved ones here on earth. However, we cannot usually see or hear them due to the difference in vibrational rate with their new vibrational frequency being so much higher than ours. Those who are clairvoyant and clairaudient may however be able to see and hear those who are in the spiritual realm.

About only "good" people going to Heaven -- while that is certainly noble of them to be good, and that is what each and every person should strive to be, that does not determine their status in Heaven. Only if they have been Saved thus, Born Again will they be able to gain entrance into Heaven. People should know that well since spiritual life is for eternity.

We cannot make a determination as to where a person will end up once they pass-on from physical to spiritual life. God makes that determination but we can certainly help the process of assuring that we personally get to Heaven by being Saved. We also cannot merely pray for others to be saved. **They have to actually say the words to become saved for themselves.**

As to being Gay, that is believed to be predetermined at birth though hard-liners refuse to believe that and continue to be intolerant towards others who are born with a sexual orientation that is different from theirs. It has also been said that being Gay, in and of itself, is not a sin. If it were then Jesus Christ would have condemned it or spoken out against it. He never spoke one word against homosexuality during His earthly ministry. Neither did God. Otherwise, God would have set forth an Eleventh Commandment declaring Gay and Lesbian people to be sinful. He did not. That should answer most people's questions about that issue. What is sinful in God's eyes is promiscuity. When a person is promiscuous that is something they can help or refrain from being. Being Gay is not something one can refrain from being though the Gay person can of course choose to become celibate.

Centuries ago Same-Gender Marriages were acceptable. But it was the right-wing group of Conservatives that began to change that into it being sinful and something that should not be accepted. God did not make such a declaration. Today, due to Conservative thinking, many children have been led to believe that their being Gay or Lesbian means they are not worthy of living any longer and many have gone on to most unfortunately commit suicide. That is a tragedy that should not be happening due to wrong indoctrination about a person's sexual orientation by those who know little to nothing about it and who use inappropriate Scriptures, like Leviticus, Sodom and Gomorrah, and others, that are not actually speaking about homosexuality, just to try to justify their hate, prejudice, intolerance, and discrimination against Gay and Lesbian people. God cannot be pleased at all with their way of thinking and what they spew forth.

Be safe in who you are, do not do harm to others, and always remember to pray for those who have passed on. It will help to elevate them into a higher vibrational mode.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Fern, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

QUESTION: thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my question. i appreciate it. one more thing, however. so the only way to be "saved" is through that meaningful prayer?

Dear Fern,

You're welcome, dear!

Thank you for your follow-up question and for this spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

You ask if the only way to be saved is through the Prayer to Become Saved/Born Again.

According to Holy Bible teachings it is. A person desiring salvation needs to incorporate the elements contained in that prayer and say it aloud. That is not only my teaching, it is in the Holy Bible. But then it should not be difficult to say that short prayer that will *guarantee* that one's soul is saved so that when they pass-on they will be guaranteed a place in Heaven.

What could honestly be more important to a person than their salvation? Nothing. No amount of money, fame, property, social status, etc. can buy you salvation. You see, salvation is FREE. It is yours for the asking just by saying the prayer and asking Jesus Christ to come into your life. When you approach the prayer with contrite heart and mean what you are saying that is all there is to it. It takes about a minute or under to say the prayer and you are saved. Isn't that wonderful!

People should not listen to the adversary, the devil, that will always try to persuade you to not say the prayer because he wants to instead be the one to take your soul and torment it for eternity when your physical life here on earth is finished. But do not listen to him because he is a liar and deceitful. He is God's enemy and an enemy to mankind. Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation and he knows it. Therefore, those who care enough about where they will end up when they leave this world will care enough to want to become saved. Those who do not care will unfortunately end up in a place that God has set apart for them. It is that simple. But the answer should be obvious as to where you want to go because that personal decision is for Eternity and that is a very LONG time, forever.

May God bless you in your decision to become saved. Remember, God loves you very much and wants for you to join Him in Heaven when you pass-on. Do not put off becoming saved today while you still have that wonderful opportunity. Many thought they would say the prayer the next day or a week after and unfortunately they did not make it that long thus, their life was imperiled forever by not having become saved. Do not allow that to happen to you due to procrastination. Consider very carefully what is spiritually at stake for you here.  

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.