Hello,Inbal.Thank you for your time and help,in advance. My name is Lubov' (February 27,1950),and i have this cough since last summer.I don' t really wanna die ,and I am not ready, need to do a lot.Can you tell me where this breathing problems come from?or maybe somebody sent it on me as a spell..I realy want to get rid of it.Thank you you so much again, and God Bless you,dear.

numerology wise dear Lubov you tend to suffer more from your lungs and air ways that other parts of the body and spiritually wise it is mostly resulted by anxity and the constant worry trying to be perfect so here is my advise for that
practice breathing (there is a special yoga that called pranayama yoga that can help you develope better health) , swimming or bicycling can be good for it as well
than wrap your neck when its cold with a scarf and try to get yourself some ginger root grind it boil it with hot water and honey and chinnamon and bit lemon and than drink the mix and eat the 2 spoon grinded ginger that was boiling in it.
vitamin c is also a good advise as it not only protect your system but also help in reducing stress in general and of course take it a bit more easy nothing is perfect in this universe and that is what so wonderful about it . the tarot did suggest that you are over stressed and a bit depressed what can be also a cause for caughing. first treat the symptom physically with the ginger and honey and lemon and follow my advise about it and than take some time to observe your emotional condition and improve it by changing your way of thinking . you are not dying yet and in fact you are about to live very long life so instead of giving up and thinking its over better get up there and make sure you fit for the rest of your life journey.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site