I need your help. I had breakup with my boyfriend. His DOB is 2nd November 1989 and mine DOB is 11th January 1992. We were madly in love but I don't know what happen. He doesn't trust me at all when it when it comes to matter of boys. Will he comeback to me again or is this an end. Or am I going to find someone else?"

ANSWER:  in my profile here I ask for NAMES AND BIRTHDATES i see no names here after I have asked you twice to check my profile for instructions in that case all I can give you is my numerology opinion that this relationship not meant to happen mostly becausme its not sure his family will accept it and he can also be very jealous for you as he is with everything that so called belong to him. also in the matter of boys you cant help being pretty and its should not be your fault but I also think much of it has to be your general attitude toward them which does not clearly state you are having a bf and not available to any flirting which is also not a bad behavior unless he has no confidence, and so you might want to find  more confident partner for relationship.

QUESTION: My name is Neha Shah and his name is Bimarsh Rai. His birth date is 2nd November 1989 and mine is 11th January 1992. Our birthplace is Kathmandu, Nepal. Can you please tell will he comeback to me or will I meet someone else?

ANSWER: he is not planning to go back with you so I suggest to let him go as this relationship has several issues and cant work out very well as for you meeting someone else I am sure you will as I mention you are a very pretty being and I am sure there are people out there that would like to date you. wishing you all the best.

QUESTION: Actually we were having on and off type of relationship since7-8 months. But he was the one to approach me first. He still loves me alot. And me too. And I haven't told anyone about our breakup cause I don't feel like I think he will come back. Its really difficult to stay single after you have been in relationship. So can you tell when will I be meeting my soulmate?

My dear I have given  you what I can see for you with numerology and the tarot in regard to this relationship if you find it not correct than surely no need for me to read about other questions and also if you find it correct as I stated in my profile here you are welcome to purchase my services for other questions.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site