Psychics/what is on the horizon

for a while now have felt that something is about to happen...I get butterflies in tummy and an expectation excitement  will you help me with direction & knowledge as to what to do & expect

Hi Jeanni, I'm answering you from the question pool, which means you were referred there by the volunteer you requested. If you wish me to answer your question, kindly take a minute to read my profile - see who I am, and then note that I will only answer one question briefly - but for this you have to give the details as requested.

This link is good to check on how to ask those right questions, to get a better answer

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there