Psychics/Job problem

Hello. I am a Greek man born on the 27th of June 1967(dark hair, brown eyes). I am unemployed for a long time now(unemployment in Greece is 27%). My mother is helping me but yesterday she said she can't support me anymore. I had a very difficult time finding jobs before the financial crisis in my country(unfortunately I do not have any diplomas, possibly my talent is at the theater but you know how difficult it is to get a job there). I am also pushing 50 and options are limited. Any advice?

it is really great luck if you arrived almost fifty and still did not need to work all this time and could afford pursue acting career . now its time to be more practical and maybe seek a job away from your mother and family in other zones where maybe you can go for acting career . indeed being supported by your mother at your age sounds a bit strange but since she had great part in it as she wanted you to stick around I doubt its your own respnsibility that you got used for it and according to the tarot within three months you wil have the chance to find a job elswhere move away from your current location and find a job for your own. good luck with that.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site