Will I ever find love meet a good man anytime soon?  My name is jaime my birthday is October 30th 1975.

no hards feeling but I was amazed to think that until this age you did not find any man who was good enough and about to tell you that according to your numerology you like to do things fast and perfect which is kind of a problem there is no fast and perfect , if its perfect it takes time to make it so and if its fast it does not have time to turn perfectly correct and this is how it works in relationship too.
one gotta have patience or lower expactations if they want to make it happen fast.
people that appear perfect right away are often not that at all.
timing wise you are in a perfect year to meet someone and it will be like that until your next birth date of 2015 and the tarot suggewsted one is coming your way within the coming month if not already there. the issue there is that its best not to share such info with your family because they might be not contributing to your progress on that matter . some families are like that they are not supportive of relationship other becuase they are over protective or they do not want to lose their grip on family  members
so keep it to yourself when it the beginning will contribute to you making decisions on your own and according to what you want and not according to what you think will appear perfect to others, they do not have to live with it later.
also making a list that clearly state what is a good man what kind of man you would like to meet include all details age style and characters even out look can help you manifest such relationship into your lfie but do not forget to include what you are willing to give away for such person to stay with you and what changes you are willing to make for it because in relationship both sides have to go through some changes before it becomes perfect.
wishing you all the best the next potential looked like a young person gemini star sign and very exciting so I am sure you are not going to get bored by it.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site