My birthdate rene zisy14/06/1978 and my ex girlfriend lisha blignaut 07/11/1976 I wanna know if the 2 of us will get back together we have been in a relationship since last year end of feb,but december everything went wrong for us and we haven't been together since then we don't even talk to one another at this moment pls can u help me and tell me I know she has still got some feelings for me but is not showing it

Hi Rene, I'm answering you from the question pool, which means you were referred there by the volunteer you requested. If you wish me to answer your question, kindly take a minute to read my profile - see who I am, and then note that I will only answer one question briefly - but for this you have to give the details as requested.

This link is good to check on how to ask those right questions, to get a better answer

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there