Psychics/Love

Question
My name is Demi Komunicky my birthday is February 10th 1995 and my ex boyfriends name is Armen vardanyan his birthday is september 21st 1992. My question is will me and him get back together and does he love me still and will we see each other again ?

Answer
Hello Demi - I hope you took the time to read my profile where you will have seen that I will only answer one question briefly! I value my time and energy too ! The cards are saying the problems between both of you can be resolved! but it will take time and effort from both your parts!!! Right now there's tensions between both of you that really have been growing because one/both of you have been so desperate to be in this relationship - that it's been a case of micromanaging and controlling the relationship!!! You will talk again, but with effort! (this does not mean controlling him!)

Psychics

Gipsy