Psychics/In love with my ex boyfriend

Question
Us
Us  
Hi my name is Demi Komunicky and my birthday is February 10th 1995 and my ex boyfriends name is Armen vardanyan and his birthday is September 21st 1992

My question is will me and Armen get back together and see each other again and when ? He is the love of my life and we broke up 4 months ago and it's been very hard for me because he is my first true love he was my first for everything. And I truly love him a lot. The thing is some people are saying he's in another relationship and some are saying he's not. I also want to know the truth about that.. But most importantly I want to know what I aksed if me and him will be together again and see each other again and when. Please help me out thank you so much !

Answer
first of all I am not surprise you have hard time to forget him as numerology suggest indeed that against all logic this was a very deep strong emotional bond and the reason for it was that in your past lives you have been same family to each other but I am afraid armen is not inlove and it seem that he feels he will do better when you are not togethere which is why I feel he is not coming back and its time for you to move on. I know its hard but I promise you time will heal that wound and it is actually his lost of a great potential for ever lasting love that you are offering and offered before. you are actually the more mature part of this relationship and he is like a little child who never has enough and always want more more more in his life and easy to get tempted by others . let it go let the time heal you and may you fall in love again real soon.

Psychics

Inbal