Psychics/marriage and health needs need clarity

Question
Dear Sariananda,

Please tell me what you see about my future marriage.  I often wonder how I will manage taking care of my children especially when I not well health wise.  Will I have a husband who will help out or will I need to find a babysitter to help out?  thank you in advance.

Lydia

Answer
Lydia--
I can't really get a handle on this question. You have asked too many important things at once.
All Expert is set up to take a single question. Perhaps, if you tried to explain more about the relationship with your future husband, your ages, and your circumstance.

Usually people who intend to marry, have discussed child care, finances, and houseing. You need to know that your mate will be reliable and supportive. so, why would you need to worry about if you will need the care of a babysitter or nanny? Your husband ought to be already aware that you are dealing with health issues.  

So, if you want a fuller answer, try to get me clear on your background. Because you can always expect to be taken care of by Heaven, whether you ask or not. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)