Psychics/once saved always saved.

Question
Hi. I have a question about being saved. First of all i must say that i love our Lord Jesus with all my heart. I asked Jesus to be my saviour when i was 15 i am now close to 60. I am confused about something. If a person at the age of knowing what is right and wrong accepts Jesus as their Lord and Saviour then goes on to behaves badly and says they are christian and is a (pastor) lies to try and  send someone to prison what happens then. This has caused so much trouble in our family. I know God knows everything but it has made a change in my son's life because of the lies. My son isnt the pastor. He's the one the pastor lied about. My son says he still believes in God but he is not as strong in his beliefs as he was. This makes me very sad as i have always had him in church and he was schooled in private Christian schools.  My son did ask Jesus to be into his life and was sincere but now he is changing. Is he still saved? I hope this makes sence and i am afraid for my son.

Answer
Warm greetings to you, Dianne.

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

It is very good to learn that you love our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ with all of your heart. That is the way it should be for everyone who is grateful for their life and their many blessings that they receive daily from God.

If your son, whom you have spoken about in this matter, has fully accepted Jesus Christ as his LORD and Savior, then he is saved. However, his faith appears to be wavering but Jesus does not expect everyone who is saved to never ever have any such feelings again because the adversary, Satan, will come at times and try to sway the saved person's thinking. He must be strongly resisted.

The other person you spoke about, the pastor, must surely be struggling with what has happened. But since it appears to be a legal concern also, we cannot speak to that.

But the main focus is your son. He must know and understand that God loves him despite his faults. He should however, make an effort to rekindle his relationship with Jesus Christ by praying daily that the LORD talk to him and counsel him about the matter. He should read the Holy Scriptures in the Holy Bible daily too. And he should be very serious about that. Another important thing about this matter is the question of *how* he presented himself to the LORD when he asked Jesus to come into his life. Did it include a serious demeanor and a repentant heart ready to change and make Jesus Christ his LORD and Savior from that point on?

Your son should be reassured that the actions of another person does not have anything to do with his own personal faith in Jesus. In other words, what has happened with the pastor is no reason for him to give up on Jesus or make his faith in Him less secure. His goal should always be to embrace his Born Again status, the fact that he is Saved, if he spoke the right words initially in order to become saved.

If there is any doubt, the following Prayer To Become Saved should be said aloud in order to assure that the full intent of giving one's life to Jesus is embraced.

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Dianne, and may God bless you! And remember always that you and your son are as your minds *think* you are. Therefore, see yourselves as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you both much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†