Psychics/papers--search broadly now--clues and connections

Question
Hi. This may sound like a wierd question but i have been looking for over 3 years for papers on my gg grandmother. I cant find anything about her. She passed when my g grandmother was little. What i am doing is my genealogy. i cant find her grave ive contacted newspapers in her area. Places where her family is buried. Ive contacted genealogist where her, and her family have lived. She seems to be lost. What i am asking is do you see that i will find her papers?  Thank you very much.
O and some people thought she might have run away and gotten remarried, no because in my gg grandfathers obituary it states that she passed many years before him.

Answer
Dianna--I understand from my guides that there is a great chance for you to find information on her.
You need to get late 1800s county records of birth, the family bible if you  haven't already, and the baptismal records or marriage records in the churches where she grew up and was married.Seel clues in the newspapers of the period in the cities where she lived. This you can do at the library.

Ancestry.com can help too. Further more, there is a company that publishes a books with the individual last names of everyone living or dead. My family name was Bogus--so I sent for the book and they gave me all the Boguses they had (this was all over the world--included me and many of my relatives that i already knew). I wrote all of them seeking a rich family member to help a writing project.

So Google "family name" collections or "publishing companies. This might give you lost of people to connect to and maybe, those people will have the varied and unsearched for information you need. This is all I can offer, but I am certain you will find the info.  Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)