Psychics/Prepare

Question
Hi, how can I  ready  myself  for love? Thanks.

Answer
Alexis--

Loving one's self is the key to readying for love. It depends on your age and the given achievements you wish to make.It also depends on how well you take care of your body, and try to meet your needs for rest, and fun, and adequate exercise. When you feel whole and healthy, you are really a beacon for love.

Adults all have desires and rhythms of activity. If those desires and activities are not balanced, they tend to make us frantic or stressed or cost us sleep and orderliness. Then we chase or force situations. This is something to watch out for. Maybe meditation or times of simple silence will aid you in becoming more calm and confident. This makes you wise and insightful so you can see if someone is good for you or not.  Self love and romantic love is your inheritance as a child of God.

If you are 20 years old to 25, you already are probably working, clothing yourself well, and enjoying the company of friends and co-workers. This gives you a sense of well-being and connection. If you are not feeling included or socially healthy, this is one thing you can do for yourself to take care of those needs.It also will put you in the company of others and increase the likelihood of meeting the love of your life.

If you are 26-36--this is a time to really assess what you want out of life and to begin regular breast check-ups and a program to stay fit. You probably want love and marriage. Then create yourself as attractive as you feel you need to be. Try also not to act as you did as a teen about love relationships. Be as sensible yet open as you can. Protect yourself. Look for the man who matches your psychology, talents, education, and interests. Make a list and in time, you'll find not only great love but yourself.

If you are over 37, I do not have to tell you what to do. You have your own experience and history to draw from. Always, Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)