Hi, my name is Laura. I'm a female from Arizona and my DOB is 9/27/96. I have a really bad habit where a ton of tension builds up in my lower face and it feels really uncomfortable. I was wondering if you ever see this problem going away, and if so, how long it would be until then? Or if you can't answer any of those questions, what information do you get for me regarding this problem? Thanks :)

Medically speaking its not something I can help you with online.. this would be better for you to speak to a doctor or perhaps a TMJ expert. My only suggestion is that he could give you a better understanding. Did you perhaps wear braces or any type of orthodontist gear in your life?

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.