Psychics/Psychics Help

I am in urgent need of a psychic reading or someone who can use divination to check some wrong usage of mind reading implemented upon me. I strongly feel not only my mind is being read by some wrong people but that to mentally harass me and cause me annoyance. It is the root cause of my life problems that affects my both personal and professional life along my my family. I request you to please throw some light on this and if you can suggest ways on how I can prevent and stop it.

This is not only causing serious health problems but blocking my career too. Can this happen? Can someone read your mind and affect it? Can that person who is doing this be caught? Can it be prevented? How can I protect myself? Can you check with this and tell what one can do if one is under such kind of threat?

ANSWER: no one can read your mind or control it unless you are willing to believe they can and than you will feel kind of paranoia about it and indeed can suffer not only stress and sorrow but also phsycial effect.
as you were very busy to explain me what you need to know you somehow forgot to read my profile here and follow its instruction so please do that and once you read it carefully let me know if you can provide me the details I am asking for and the one urgent question you are having.

QUESTION: I apologize for not reading your profile completely.
My name is Mamta and my date of birth is 25th Dec 1988. I would be grateful if you can find solutions to my problems.

Dear Mamta
in my profile here I ask people to tell me what is the one uregnt question they have so I can help them with it and than if they enjoy my service they can purchase more of it via the link I provide in my profile. I am not the person that will solve all your problems because it is your responsibility to do that , what I offer is to give you clarity about the most urgent thing you need to know and than we can think about  more solutions or guide. in regard to your original post I will repeat it again: the only way people can harm you via your mind is if you let them or should I say it more clear if you are willing to believe that they can do it. many of us tend to think our problems are result of others around us when in fact sad as it sound we have big part of them . first of all it will be good if you adopt to the idea that no one reads your mind or twisting it in any way even if they want they cant. second of all as you are very smart person and also a very old soul you have been to this universe many times before, its likely that you will tend to disattach yourself from the reality as it is and have great ideals not all of them completely parctical although some of them can be really great. so its mostly a mind work to solve your fears . as for your health numerology suggest that it has to do a lot with respiration meaning you want to look after your lungs and the amount of oxygen your body receive and for that there is a great practice which not only able to help you improve your health but also your mind , it is called Yoga try to see if you can join some group or practice daily yoga it will help you balance your boday and mind I have checked your health condition with the tarot and they suggest maybe change of your current location can contribute to that . I hope this will help you a little bit and wishing you best luck. in the case you enjoyed this service you are welcome to purchase more of it when and if needed.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site