Psychics/recovering from hurt--by forgiving and burning a candle

Hi Shari.I am trying to move on from an on and off relationship that I had with a guy for the last two years. I figured out that he had become a little selfish and very materialistic with time. He had an annoying tendency of keeping contact or withdrawing whenever he felt like. He was so fickle minded that he didnt even show up for the date we had planned. I felt like I am losing respect in this relationship, so I decided to end things for real now. However what can I do to get over this separation for now. Because there are times I feel like I am losing faith and self confidence in myself and feel like I will never find the one. My date of birth is 18.3.89. Thanks.

First of all, losing faith in yourself and confidence is a by product of investing your identity in someone else opinion of you. Many women let men define them. But you have cut that cycle and pattern short. So, do not be dismayed that you feel like you have lost part of yourself. It will return, after all, you were not playing, you were there for the long haul. He did not treasure you as you treasured him and the connection you had; you have shown that you still loved yourself enough to step away. That is to be commended.

You took time to gradually give him your trust and love. It will take time to disengage. All any of us can do after the disappointment of love is to go on, eat, drink water, pray, play, sleep and do our work in the world. Day by day, he will recede in your memory and heart. A song along time ago used to say, "I got along before I met you,pretty baby, gonna get along without you now." You may find it on You Tube.

Don't be hard on yourself. You have done the right thing to love and the right thing to let go.
Light a candle for him and write his name under it three times--write also, I love you. I forgive you. I release you." Then, go about your life. This candle will hold place for your integrity and intention. It will free you from the need to think about him or process the old memories all the time, and it will set you up to be clear for new love. My guides say you should be stabilized by June and blossom in by Fall. Just do not fall for the sneaky plays on your heart by self recrimination or his half-committal "friendship."  Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.