Psychics/Rekindling relationship

My ex significant other and I recently decided to rekindle our relationship after 8ish years. Normally I believe that relationships fail for a reason and should not be started back again but we both have grown exponentially from where we were. For now we are long distance with sporadic weekend trips until we can be together. I have trust issues but I'm trying to overcome them. Do you have any guidance for me in this situation?

The past issues have not been resolved. You moved forward into a new fresh start but the old problems are still things that remain something to make you nervous. My suggestion to you is when you have time and are alone. Relive the last moments of when you and she were together. What you felt, why you ended things, what was the problem. Listen to music of that era that was of significance to you. this will help you uncover the real reasons you are feeling the pain and once you uncover it, I think IN PERSON ( this is crucial) you and she should have a calm open talk about it to help you move on.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.