Psychics/shall I stay right on my path? Is person right?

Hello Oracle Shariananda,
My question has been on my mind for some time now, I so know that life gets in the way at times and one must be patient and allow things to happen in their own time.  But I just can't get my mind and body in balance and I so need it to be.  I dwell in a world of positive thinking and I can't seem to get my partner on the same page and I feel very drained by them, any guidance would be greatly appreciated! I thought we came from similar backgrounds but am finding this not to be so true!

Carolyn, you've got a good handle on the situation. The truth is the light.
But know this, what we see in our partners from the beginning is a changing kalidioscope from day one until the first of many anniversaries, whether married, committed or just seriously dating.

Patience is exactly what it takes, and prayer, and earnest talks, whether they solve anything or not. Some situations, especially where there are years and decades between the partners, cannot be solved by talk but by repetition of one another's views until the message is understood or internalized. It does truly take patience to be heard and to hear.

It is natural to be second guessing yourself now. It is a growth indicator. You may feel you have imbued  your partner with extraordinary character traits that have devolved into ordinariness or unimpressive use. Or you may feel the beloved is shallow or immature or not spiritual enough.

These kinds of thoughts are also indicators that you too have become real. The more you see the beloved's faults and failings, their little differences from you in values and understanding, the more you have to examine yourself. You both have changed. Positive thinking and living aside.

You will find yourself making judgments, gathering evidence for a theory of the loved one's behavior, failings, missing character traits, or inability to meet you half way. This you must forgive, allow, and be patient with. True love, strong relationships take all of this variance and tolerance. It depends really on you and your fortitude. If you want the relationship, you will take it a day at a time until it naturally takes the turn it must take under heaven. Some come to a natural end.

So if you can control your thoughts and your raging emotions, if you can "elevate" and give the benefit of a doubt, do so. But if you are living in a constant state of criticism, of judgment and dissatisfaction, go ahead and start the conversation that says why it's not working and that you have lost faith in your and the beloved's ability to make it different, better, or whatever will release all that pent up unhealthy, unhappy energy.(This current cycle.)

My best advice is to take a break--if you can. One goes to live elsewhere out of range and use the time to review, rethink, and figure if you can recommit to one another--seeing clearly in the absence what works and what doesn't .You set ground rules for this time apart.

PS It is not your job to get your partner on the same page with you. It's important to be equals and blend and meld, share and release. You have some calcified beliefs and patterns, discover them and be willing to let them go in their favor. I send you my prayers for true revelation.
PS I have a similar situation right now; so know this is from the heart. Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.