Psychics/I've hit a wall

Question
QUESTION: Hello!
Thank you for your time. I am great flu you are taking the time to read this. I'd like to say that I "know" things and see things. It has taken me a while to accept this, fully, and know that it IS a gift from God. I have used these blessings throughout my life and tend to go with my gut feelings, so to speak. I had also traveled many paths searching for answers to the questions only my soul knows. I am happy to say that through all my struggles I have returned to God and have Faith again.

I am coming to you because I have hit a wall in my life. Circumstances around me make me feel like I'm in quicksand. I have seemed guidance and strength through Jesus. I have prayed with every ounce of my soul. I have asked for guidance in my prayers, clarity and even signs to point me in the right direction. I see the good and the bad in my situation. I feel the joy and the pain. My head says one thing but something deeper says another. I have tried to take steps to change my situation but always end up back at square one. There is terrible heartache, pain, uncertainty but then I have moments of joy, feelings of "rightness" and peace. I have asked how to know what's Gods will or my own. I've questioned if this is a spiritual attack or a test of faith. I see both sides of the good and bad. I just don't know what to do! I don't know what God wants me to do. I hear and see messages that let me believe one way and then I see and feel things for the other. No matter what I do, what I ask I always end up back at the beginning. A stalemate sort of feeling. Then I wonder am I to do nothing? I'm at a loss. I am seeking guidance to help find my answer (or better hear my answer. I do feel a little bad asking for help because it makes me feel like I don't have faith or I don't trust God. I know ultimately things will work themselves out but do I let go or keep holding on?

ANSWER: Warm greetings Susie,

Thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Spirit says you are experiencing these conflicts due to the dual nature in your thinking which you are prone to accept. The moment you realize and accept in your thinking and belief system that with purposeful prayer to God He can guide you on your path, you will feel freer in establishing the right mode with which to proceed with.

Your own inner nature knows the answer. However, you are not allowing the gift that God gave to you to surface enough to be used. You need to have enough trust in yourself in order to be able to move along otherwise you will stagnate with unfruitful thoughts that can only keep you confined to and living with the status quo.

Each day you should consider praying and asking God through His beloved Son Jesus Christ to help you determine what is the best possible course in every situation you encounter and will obviously encounter that day. Do not try to override what God has in store for you as He always knows best when it concerns those whom He has created.

You need not face these on-going conflicts alone. There is the wonderful Divine Source that is ready to assist you whenever you feel you cannot do it all by yourself. Life was not meant for a person to be able to know and understand all there is to know about that which they face in their daily life. That is why God gave each person the ability to pray and reach out to Him in order to request His help in times of need. He will hear your prayers and guide you along your path. *BELIEVE* that He has heard you and will guide you and just as strong as is your belief it will be done!

Thank you for your Christian intuitive reading request, Susie, and may God bless you! And remember always that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself as being wholesome and loving at all times. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer meaningfully and Out Loud, you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!

QUESTION: Thank you for your quick response. You have given me a lot to think about. I still have one question and I hope you can answer it. Despite logic and reason, despite my head and at times my heart saying it's time to move on I still have this powering presence telling me to stay put, be patient, wait it out. Who's will is that presence? Is it Gods, mine or satan's? EVERYTHING around me says it time to move on to something new but this "feeling/knowing" I can't fully describe what it is really is telling me to do the opposite.

Answer
Thank you for your follow-up spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading, Susie.

I am sensing that your dual-thinking nature is kicking in when you get those feelings to remain put despite your other promptings. The inner conflict continues to predominate.

You need to go introspectively next time and try to ascertain which feeling feels right for you at the particular point in time that you receive it. And of course, with your prayers you should always ask God first about these matters. Ask Him who is instilling those thoughts in your thinking. And just as you have delineated, ask if it is God's direction, your own, or the adversary's.

Sometimes when you receive a prompting from Spirit to move on it is because if you do not you will remain stagnated with the status quo and such non-action will of course result in your being stymied in your life as well. Conversely, it could also be that God is preparing something even better for you that requires you to wait for and not be impatient about. When the time is right God will open the right door for you. But that can, of course, also take time. That is why it is so important to first go to God in prayer to receive His messages and guidance about what is going on. He is the ultimate authority on such occurrences.

You have to also weigh the situation out on your own. Start by getting a notebook. And with a ruler draw a line down the center of a sheet of paper. After you have done that, at the top of the sheet write "POSITIVES" on the one side and "NEGATIVES" on the other side. Then write down as much information as you can with regard to your situation. Things such as: "If I move on, what benefits can I expect to derive from that move?" Conversely, "If I don't make the move, what can I expect to lose?" "What should I watch out for?" "Would this be a safe venture for me, all things considered?", etc.

So, in combination with your daily prayer request to God with regard to showing you what is happening with such thoughts, coupled by your own written information about the situation, you should have a better idea as to how to proceed. Study your personal wants, needs, desires, situation, etc. for making a move towards change vs. not making a move. And then make your own personal decisions according to what sounds right, safe, and correct to you.

May God bless you in your decision(s), Susie. And may He be with you always to help you along your path.  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†