Psychics/Is he the one?

Question
I have recently met a guy that I really like! I would love to know if you think he might be the one?

Kimberly - November 6, 1970
Brandon - May 13, 1970

Thank you,
Kimberly

Answer
although numerology suggests there is great long term potential here the tarot suggested that Brandon is either not over past relationship or have another nasty habbit that takes most of his attention and limit him from making serious commitment toward you. I suggest to check his drinking habbits for example and also his family ties to see if he is not married or still not over his ex. if both really do not exist in his life there is chances he will be more ready for commitment but it can take awhile before he makes it because he play on the safe side and is very stubborn and it takes him a while to forgive or forget whatever it is took his entire attention from you.

Psychics

Inbal