QUESTION: My name is Valentina and my birthday is May 3, 1996. I've been conflicted about my love life situation for a long while now. There is someone who is now in my past that I still can't get out of my head and that I still sometimes feel could possibly be a part of my future. Anyways, my question is: What do you see coming up for me in my love life?

ANSWER: what would you like me to check someone speicific (which I will need name and birth date for) or just who is next and when and what you need to do to make it happen?

QUESTION: I'll go with when and what I need to do to make it happen?

Ok Valentina
numerology wise you are very emotional motivated more by your emotion than logic and there is nothing wrong with that especially that the numerology suggest you are a sweet being toward others just like a child which will never really grow to be boring adult. also numerology suggest that actually this time and until your coming birth date is most likely to find you in love if not more times than one. I have shuffled the tarot to check what hints they will give me in regard to to a future potential in romance the tarot suggested that within seven months from now there will be a relationship in your life star sign libra dark hair dark eyes and that this will stand a potential for a very long term relationship . the tarot suggest you do not need to try and please every one in your choices not even your family because romantic choices will be yours to live with and not theirs. meantimes its good time to practice direct communication telling people what you really think and feel and some patience becuse not always if we fall for someone they fall for us back those things need some time. good luck in your future journey

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site