Psychics/Career--is in your strengths and joy--follow that path

Question
Hello, I feel like I am at a crossroads right now with my career.  My heart is guiding me to traditional midwifrey (my passion), but I have spent several years and money on an education that is no longer in reach due to financial reasons and lack of true passion.  Feeling uncertain.  

Also, looking for a new career move/different location.    

Vanessa/ March 22, 1981

Thank you for your time.

Answer
Vanessa,
Thank you for you for your patience.
You didn't really ask me a question. You just gave me a series of statements about your state of mind and your clarity about not wanting to continue in the path you have been following. So, I am a little uncertain about what to say.
I won't tell you what to do, how how to feel, or even to stay the course you set for yourself, but I can say that you must accept the love you are offered and there is where your confirmed path will lay.

Focus on your strengths--if caring for people, working with women, and nurturing newborns is what fills you with joy and allows you to give of your soul's love, then reconsider if you just need a break, but not a divorce from that passion.

But if you desire a new path, then pray for it. Light a candle, write the prayer for guidance and patience to wait for the actual purpose to reveal itself. The guides I use say you need to keep some joy and fun in your life--so keep dancing, listen to music, and sing if it bouys your spirit. You can use the time to remember your achievements and the people you have helped. You deserve your own respect and praise. Honor your work in the world.  I bless you to allow yourself to be guided as you take time to review. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)