Psychics/Will I have a chance?

Question
Hello! Thank you for looking at my question! My dob is feb 2 1992 (I am female.)and I was wondering if I will ever have a chance to be with jack dob December 31 1990. (Male) more specifically, will we ever become a couple?

Answer
Maggie
From what I can see his work or schooling right now is the biggest obstacle you and he have. he is soon to be or currently in some training that could take him away from where you both live and this could complicate a romance in the near future. continue getting close though. You have a good chemistry and its worth moving forward with.  

Psychics

psychichelper