Psychics/Will I have a chance?

Hello! Thank you for looking at my question! My dob is feb 2 1992 (I am female.)and I was wondering if I will ever have a chance to be with jack dob December 31 1990. (Male) more specifically, will we ever become a couple?

From what I can see his work or schooling right now is the biggest obstacle you and he have. he is soon to be or currently in some training that could take him away from where you both live and this could complicate a romance in the near future. continue getting close though. You have a good chemistry and its worth moving forward with.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.