Psychics/Feeling broken hearted

Question
I was with this guy for almost a year, no matter how close I got to him. I felt like he never could truly let me in to his heart. and in the end, he never loved me. my heart and soul just needs to know if he ever did care or was I just a good time? (Aimee Less july 17th 1990) (Nick Adkins march 29th 1993)

Answer
Hi t here Aimee
let me start by saying I do think he love you and I actually think he is missing you too
however what you need to understand that the circumstances of you and him when you were kids are very different and when yo ugrue up in a place that was kind of safe and emotional and developed loving character he grew up with  no safety in a house that was more of a chaos than love and he learn there not to trust any one to change his mind rapidly and to keep away from loyalty to only one thing or person because it can get ruined and hurt and this is why he is so defensive or was so defensive about it and maybe stay like that most of his life . either way you also have to remember that you were the one who chose no matter what to give your entire heart and soul to him and I am sure there were some awsome time at first or else you would not go there to begin with. meaning both of you served some need in both of you him maybe for love and some sense of loyalty and you because he is so interesting and you love the unique and different in this llife. and with that in mind I would suggest instead of hurting over the ability to love rejoice you can do that and that you have good childhood to know how to love and feel sorry for his circumstance which bound to make him more lonely than happy.  

Psychics

Inbal