Psychics/fertility question - paid

Question
Dear Inbal,

I made a donation through paypal yesterday to you, and would appreciate your insight on my
fertility situation. My husband and I want to have a baby. I have done everything possible within our means to get pregnant. My question is, what do I do now?

My date of birth is January 16, 1971
and my husband's is March 21, 1972

Thanks so much!

Sylvia

Answer
withought giving my personal opinion about the age you are plannig to have this baby (you both are at your forties which can be a bit of a risk, I would suggest that if you get pregnant it will be probably a baby girl and that you are matching to be great parents (especially you he is better in being a kid, lol).
timing wise with numerology suggest the best time for both of you to try for it is after your coming birth date of 2016 and before his birht date that same year because numerology wise this is your best fertility time at every given year between January and March. if I would say something about health issue I would suggest he might have a problem and it can be more about sperm count which can be enhanced, have you tried to check on his sperm count? now if its possible for you to let me know your husband name I can look more into it with the tarot but generally speaking and if your name is sylvia the tarot suggested it will be good of both your families to ease down the presure on both of you and of both of you to not pay attention to this presure and there are good chances you will have a baby together within 7 months from now. you can set the follow up to private if it makes it easy for you to share your husband name and than I can check more into it with the tarot.  

Psychics

Inbal