I wanted to know about my future husband as I am very scared of being alone. When i will get married and settled down.
I am munmun and D.O.B -9th Aug 1991
Thanks in advance.

ANSWER: Dear Munmun I understand your worried about being alone but I cant predict a marriage before you have a partner so I can check if you are going to marry to. so if you have a partner like that I will need his name and birth date and if not all i can check is when is the next serious relationship coming to your life and what you need to do to make it succesful one. let me know which of the questions you wish me to check

QUESTION: Dear Inbal,
Right now I am not in relationship with anyone. So please tell me that can you see any man is coming in near future. Thanks.

ok first I can tell you that according to the tarot you will be married to a person who would be older than you and star sign capricorn and it is very likely you will meet him before your next birth date of 2015 meaning until august this year. the tarot suggested it might be a match via family or friends. good luck .  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site