Psychics/Should i give up hope?

I (Aimee Less july 17th 1990 Michigan U.S.A) was this this guy (Nick adkins march 29th 1993 Michigan U.S.A) for about ten months, he broke up with me in December and got back together  with me in January. Long story short everything became extremely complicated for us, he did not know how to communicate with me when we would argue, and would just cuss me out and blame me for the conflicts. I asked him if he loved me. and he said he did not love me in return, and he continued to kick me out of his apartment and his life yet again for that matter. I have not talked to him in a couple weeks, I just want to know if he will try to talk to me once again? or have I just been wasting my time and should move on with my life? Also thankyou for taking the time to respond, it means the world to me. sincerely, Aimee Less

I feel you. I am so sorry that you have placed your heart in the hands of someone who does not know how to love and respect someone they have invited into their life.

This guy is not for you and I want you to take a good look at the letter you wrote me.
He has been unkind and inconsistent. You have already extended forgiveness and patience to get put out and mistreated. You are not seeking hate, but love. He acts as if he hates you--but he hates himself because he is not worthy. He doesn't know how to love yet.

You must know your own worth and love yourself by selecting guys that match your standards and expectations. when they do not, you turn and walk.

Do not hope for another round with this guy. Do not seek him out. Let go and wait for your healing. Then, allow the Universe to send you a right partner. use your magic,--burning candles, saying simple affirmations and praying for his happiness.

Aimee, you are worthy of your own respect.  S

PS--You will meet another guy by June--if you are well enough and clear about your worth.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.