Psychics/Jim

Question
Chinhee,

I have a question about a man a dated a long time ago named Jim. He was born on April 4, 1935.  I used to have the same dream about him for at least 20 years. In the dream he comes back and we run into each other.  He doesn't tell me he is back, but I find out because we run into each other.  I always got some happy feelings to see him back.  The dreams stopped suddenly about 3 years ago.  Do you think the dreams were because he wanted to come back to see me again?  This week it occurred to me that I have not had a repeat dream in years.   My name is Luisa my birthdate is March  10, 1956.

Answer
Hi Luisa;

Thanks for reaching out to me!  I do feel your dreams were trying to give you messages from him.  You continued to dream about him because he never stopped thinking about you.  You said the dreams have stopped suddenly 3 years ago.  Have you reached out to him to see how he is doing?  It could very well mean he's not doing too well or not too happy.  I would say reach out to him.  But yes, that dream definately signified he wanted to come back to see you again.  You must have always been in his heart and soul....

Hope this helps!

Truly;

Chinhee Park

www.ESPsychics.com/Chinhee

Psychics

Chinhee Park