Psychics/Long distance love

Question
my birthday is December 1,1988 and my significant others is August 27,1992. His name is Chris and mine is Kaleigh. I live in Atlanta and he lives near San Diego. My question is after almost 4 years of dating on and off, what are our chances of being together in the same place at the same time?. He tells me he loves me often and I love him as well. I need answers to ease my troubled heart.

Answer
I am sorry my dear but this relationship is not going to be ever stable long term serious living together relationship it is best first to take some distance and than if you can handle it keep good friendship and not more commitment than this because I also doubt very much his ability to stay loyal when in distance from you.  

Psychics

Inbal