Psychics/Love

Question
Keishia, June 6, 1992
Angelo, April 16, 1992

Hello, I met this guy Angelo on a dating app about a month ago. We talked everyday and got along great up until a few days ago when he told me we shouldn't talk anymore because he doesn't want to lead me on and he said he's not the type for relationships. This message came out of nowhere. I think he is just scared because he hasn't had a relationship for 4 years. He has not deleted me on social networks yet either. Should I completely move on?

Answer
when a guy is telling you he is not into relationship than its time to move on especially when numerology suggest its not your best match and his loyalty level are not existing maybe that is why he is not in any other relationship although I was not sure he is completley lonely .  

Psychics

Inbal