Psychics/love and confused

Question
My name is Tonya and recently I have begun to wonder if the person I've been in love with, Chris, might be gay or bisexual.  I feel like he is trying to tell me something about himself--and perhaps that is not it, maybe just my own fears--but I want to be able to support him.

Answer
Tonya--you did not ask me a question. You just made a statement.I suspect you want to know if he's gay.
I cannot tell you if Chris is gay or has some other problem because this service is for the asker not the asker's friends.

But I would think you should be tactful and tell Chris, you will love or like him no matter what. And gently ask him if he "goes the other way"?  Clear the air and be strong. It is a fair question and can save you heart ache. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)