Psychics/love question

Hello inbal my name is meleny born on December 26, 1987 and the person im about to ask his name is felix born on November 07, 1990. I would like to know his true intentions and feelings for me please?

although it seems that currently his intentions are to stay with you for the long run I have to consult you that the numerology suggest its a no fit and the tarot suggest it will involve much troubles especially in the financial area so I suggest to first check his financial condition second avoid mixing finance together if you are in relationship wtih him and give it 5 month of cooking time before making any plans because the tarot did say that after that time frame maybe it will work better for the two of you to be together. Felix here is a very wise person but he never learned to be in good relationship and be commitmed to it completely because he grew up without much love as a child and is used to be on his own. consdiering you are a great care taker I am afraid you will find yourself being the responsible adult here and doing all the work of the relationship on your own that is why I suggest to be a bit careful before making any plans with him and make sure he is ready financially and emotionally for it.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site