Psychics/Personal life

Question
Hello Inbal,

I am almost 26 now and want to settle down with someone.
Could you please tell me when can I expect someone to enter my life with whom I can get married?

My date of birth is 23 August 1989.

Thank you

Answer
the tarot suggest that there is some attachment in your life to certain people that blocks you from finding new relationship it is almost as you are spiritually married already and cant let go of it .
if there is any habit like this in your life try to get yourself rid of it and if your heart is the one that occupied with past relationship you will first have to work on yourself to be available for new relationship. it is very likely that you will meet several options for relationship before your coming birth date this year but I truely suggest that prior to that you will make sure you are ready that your heart is free enough and so does your mind to chose a good partner. either way since it seem that this partner can arrived to your life within four months at max I invite you to work on the thigns I mantioned in this read and contact me again for more details closer  to the end of this time frame meaning around 3 monhts from now

Psychics

Inbal