Psychics/Pregnancy reading

QUESTION: Hello my fiancé (Nashton February 25 1992) and I (Amanda September 3 1996) just suffered a miscarriage about 2 weeks ago, when do you see us conceiving again? Thanks for the reading!

ANSWER: Hello there please read my profile here. thanks p.s. your rating is rude not correct and show you are not ready for any kind of kids yet as you are angry little spoiled girl. not only you did not read my profile you are almost a minor and at your age you should laught with the boys not make love to them.

QUESTION: First off im not spoiled i work for everything i own i have had a job since the day i turned 16,i work full time PLUS i have my own Business thats real spoiled right? Haha dont think so. Second off i did read your profile but when it comes to situations like a miscarriage i thought you would be a little nicer . And third im not a minor i have been with my fiancé for 2 years with both sides supportive of us having a child so instead of being disrespectful like you were you should have thought about the whole situation. Glad i didnt spend money on one of your reading

at the age of 17 you were very minor and having sex in this age is consider crime in many states unless you leave in africa or asia maybe.
second of all if you read my profile surely you read that I do my job for free for people who cant afford hiring my services and are in urgent need which you are not as you say you have a job and earn your living why would you abuse someone who wants to help the needy and think you can get free services for it?
third of all I did not cause your miscarriage so I am sorry for not apologizing for doing it really , with all the suffering I see in my volunteering work your troubles are not that big as you may see them as you are already back on your feet planning to be a mother again .
you are very spoiled if you think I owe you anything for free especially that you can pay for it
I am happy  you have the money to do so and advise you in that case to go to a doctor like any one else in their sane mind would do to see what went wrong with your pregnancy and how you can fix it and more than that I turn you again to my profile where I say that fertility is a very expensive hobby and if you feel you have enough to pay for raising a child surely the small donation toward my volunteering here would not bother you and if you cant find 10 dollars in your pockets best if you avoid having a baby - did you hear the prices of diapares lately or you think they will be provided from the sky?
you are indeed young nasty and  ungreatful person and I am not sure you are ready to mother at all as you are also very egoistic in your nature and think everyone should work for you and even thank you for that.
good luck in your future journey and let us all pray that you will be more kind to your kids if you have them.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site