Psychics/when my problems will be solved

my name, lavanya. m ,dob: 15 november 1982 i fell in love with a boy who belongs to higher caste and he abused me in the name of casts and treated me badly, why did he cheat me, when i was ready to die for him. i even lost my job and now in depression and taking treatment for that. his name is srinidhi. date of birth: 30 april 1986.
tell me whether i can lead my life and get a job

the practice of casts and the idea that some people are allowed to have it is horrible old fashion and I hope it will passs from the world all together . no religion is actually preaching for it and it is people who make it happen. I am very sorry for that. However you are not a stupid girl and you must have known what you are willing to give unless you got raped and than you can file charges against this guy and have him arrested. I am also not sure he has no feelings twoard you and it looked more like his mother or other parts of the family caused him to do what he did. as for finding a job it is a good time to look for a job in a different place and move from the place you live because in five months from now there is a good chance you will not only find a very good job but there will be a person male figure that will want to keep you from troubles and help you . please do not think all is lost maybe this event will cause you to rise above circumstnaces of life and grow away from it. wishing you a lot of happiness from now on

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site