Psychics/public free question

Question
QUESTION: My question is if the love of my life is in the same online dating cite i am trying right now? If yes when will i meet him. March 26 1991.

ANSWER: I will need to know your name and the name of the site you are exploring to know that.

QUESTION: Hello inbal is Andrea the site online is ok cupid

ANSWER: I am sorry but you have changed your mode to private I do not give private sessions here (aka title of your question free public reading?)

QUESTION: No i did not change it to private i just sent the follow up Question i even put public free question on my subject. But thank you for your time anyways i would have really like to have the answer, i may did a mistake while sending. My question thank you.

Answer
I have changed it to public again and the answer is no this site will not bring it but you will meet the next serious potential for relationship within four months weather it will be the love of your life and stay for ever this I will be able to check when you will get involved and have this person birthday because life can bring us many opportunities to fall in love deeply and its depend what we do with those options- since you seem to be very practical and strong minded and a bit stubborn there are chances when you get involved with people that you become a bit over protective of them and some of them feels its like you try to take control on them when the next potential comes let them run for you look for you and do some efforts to continue the connection between the two of you before you grant them all of your heart this will make it easier for both. good luck
zsx

Psychics

Inbal