Hi Inbal

I have been trying to erase my ex boyfriend from my mind body and soul for about two years,with no luck because I love him deeply but I know we aren't good for each other because we could never seem to connect emotionally and i'm trying my best to stay away from him but my heart just can't let my question is will I ever erase him?...Ahkira January 10, 1983 (him) Tommy February 11, 1986

Dear Ankira your looking at it wrongly why would you like to erase someone you loved so deeply. just because he could not handle it and it went wrong does not mean once it was awsom and why delete awsome memories. it is like piercing in your nose. first day you do piercing and it hurts a bit you cant avoid it , second day its a bit less hurt but still its there in your face after few days you get use to it and its not hurting and one day  you simply forget to check on it . leave him in your heart dont try to rip it away because that can make the heart or the wound or the scar he left bleeding and feeling even strongly. forgive yourself for falling in love its great ability to fall so deeply in love even if its not working always and its great to know you have such great loving heart. forgive him for losing the chance to enjoy that love. and let him stay there in special space within. meanwhile date others you dont have to seek falling in love with them right away and expact them to make you forget  him you are just giving yourself other options to explore and who knows maybe one day you will accidently forget to wake up and poke on this wound. well I know you will but right now its fresh and hurting and after digging into it so much its hard to go through some healing process. have patient the next guy is going to be carpricorn with A in his first name and he is not that far time wise you just need to give yourself a bit of time out even if it took you two years. also sometimes its easier to hold to the pain than trying to fail again in relationship and so its like a shelter, contemplate on it maybe this is why you wont let go? and any way never ever be angry with yourself for loving because I promise you love is god.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site