Psychics/relationship

Question
Hello I have been having a hard time lately with my son's father.Once the child was born he did everything for our son but once we broke up and he got into a relationship with someone else he stopped.Then gets angry when you tell him he is not doing anything for our son.The other day I took my son to the hospital in the city his dad stays due to he was very sick I informed his dad we were coming to the hospital early in the morning and he didn't show saying he had to work.Then when he calls and has the nerve to tell me as a mother I should have done more which kinda made me go off when I never wanna argue with my son father.Now I have blocked his calls and text because in my eyes it's like hr doesn't even care for his own child.SO my question is Why does this man not do for the child but always say he love him he miss him but he is never there.I asked this question because right now my son just had surgery and i know I am a on pins and needles and don't wanna do something that I may regret by just stop talking to my son father since to me its like he doesn't care My name Gabriel September 2 1993 my son father LaBarrian January 20 1992 my son D April 12 2014

Answer
I suggest Labarrian  here seem to think he was trapped into have a son and has issue accepting the fact he is a father. I suggest that instead of argue with him you will take him to court and sue him for child support and make sure he is sharing the financial responsibilities for his son because its time to grow up.  

Psychics

Inbal