Psychics/Relationship

Question
I'm 17. I will be 18 in 3 months. My boyfriend is in the army. My mom and I haven't been as close since we have been together. Going on 10 months. It's common for military relationships to get married at a young age. We were planning on getting married around out one year, we've been best friends for 3 years so it's not like we are strangers. I want my mom to support us and be happy. But I don't think that is what's going to happen. I'm scared, all I want is to be with him. My mom supporting me is also very important. Do you see anything changing?
My full name- kassidy gwenelle sikes 07-01-97
My boyfriend is - Joshua luke Langford 05-24-96
This is very urgent. The time is near. Please help.

Answer
I am very sorry but from legal and personal reason I do not work with minors on this site this will have to wait three more months and there is nothing urgent about getting married before you are an official adult which is as you stated in three months time.  

Psychics

Inbal