Psychics/relocation

Question
I plan to move abroad, I'm thinking about many countries,but I'm not fixed yet,I would like to know where will I move and when this will happend.
My name is Perpétue born on November 16,1991
Thank you!

Answer
Perpetue,

I am unable at present to answer this. I am not getting a clear picture of where you shall move. This can be for many reasons and one being your own indecision. I feel that there are some things that have not come into play yet things that can alter your current situation leading to where you shall move. I feel that school or training are involved and an opportunity has not presented itself as yet.

I see telecommunications or electronic media involved in some capacity. Whether it is that is where you will find the opportunity or the opportunity itself. Check back in 3-6 months as I feel this timeframe holds some relevance for you.

Psychics

Kimberly