I plan to move abroad,I'm thinking about many countries but I'm not fixed yet, I would like to know where will i go to and When this will happen?
My name is Perpétue born on November 16,1991
Thank you

Hi there;

Thanks for contacting me, you can send me a list of the countries and I can feel which ones I feel for you.

I felt you have a connection to Europe/I also saw UK.

In terms of when, I feel a year or so or could be sooner.

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.